BUILD YOUR OWN PERFECT BEACH LOOK
Build your own perfect beach look!
When nailing the perfect beach look, jewellery plays a vital role. Whether you’re going for a boho-chic vibe or something more glam, the right pieces can elevate your look. Here are our top tips for picking jewellery to complete your beach outfit.
Statement earrings are a must - they add instant glamour and can be dressed up or down depending on the rest of your outfit. If you’re keeping things casual, opt for hoops or tassel earrings. If you want to go all out, pick a pair of dramatic chandelier earrings or statement drops.
Layer up with necklaces - mix and match different lengths and textures to create an interesting and unique look. A pendant necklace is always a good choice, whether dainty and delicate or bold and chunky. You can also layer multiple chains of different lengths for a more edgy vibe.
Add a playful touch with bracelets and bangles - this is an easy way to inject some personality into your look. If you want to make more of a statement, choose large chains and charms.
Stackable rings are perfect for the beach - they’re easy to slip on and off when applying sunscreen or swimming. Mix and match
Here are a few tips to help you build the perfect jewelry beach look:
- Keep it simple. When it comes to jewelry, less is often more. Choose a few key pieces that will complement your outfit without overwhelming it.
- Mix gold with natural materials. Seashells, pearls, and wood are all great choices for beach jewelry. They add a touch of nature-inspired style to any look.
- Consider your neckline. The neckline of your bathing suit or cover-up will dictate what type of necklace you can wear. A long pendant necklace is an excellent option if you're wearing a plunging neckline. For higher necklines, choose shorter necklaces or even delicate chains.
- Don’t forget your ears! Earrings are an easy way to add a little extra glamour to your look. If you’re wearing your hair up, opt for statement earrings that will stand out. If you’re keeping your hair down, go for dainty earrings that won’t get lost in your locks.
- Mix and match. For a natural look, try pairing your favourite bikini with some dainty gold necklaces and bracelets. Add a straw hat and some oversized sunnies for extra style points. If you’re feeling more glam, wear a statement necklace or pair of earrings. A colourful scarf can also add a pop of colour to your outfit. And don’t forget your sunscreen!
Build your own BUNDLE